søndag den 11. maj 2008

HI

Hi all..

I will make some small adjustment here this weekend,,,
mostly move the Chaperone serie to Shareonall,,, and give each up till 5 different mirrors thru Shareonall,, that way you have 5 different places to get the serie,,, i have to do this with other of the old posts as well,, cause of my lack of space on my webhotel,, so only the newest stuff, will be on my webhotel,, Greeting 2 all from 3DFetish

btw,, there have been about 1600 people on this blog only in april month,,, that F****** great,,, :-)
THANKS go to all of you,,,,

p.s. there will also be a lot of new stuff on my other blog ..3DivComix.. i'll upload new stuff later this weekend..
I have found some great stuff for that blog,, so please take a look there too,, from time to time :-)

Ingen kommentarer: